Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practice for Acupuncture, Tuina, Phytotherapy, Taichi & Qigong.
TCM practitioner, Heilpraktiker
- TCM studies at the “Beijing University of Chinese Medicine” in Beijing, China with a B.Sc. Chinese Medicine
- Training in recognizing and processing TCM herbs at “LiHe-TCM” in Xiamen, China
- Training in Chen-style Taichi and Qigong in Beijing, China
- Continuous training in Beijing, China
- TCM studies at the BUCM in Beijing, as well as at the “Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine” in Guangzhou, China with a M.Sc. Chinese Medicine
- Training in Wudang-style Taichi in Wudang, China
- Continuous training in Guangzhou and Wudang, China
The full spectrum of traditional Chinese medicine
With us you can expect Chinese medicine in its entirety, which does not only consist of acupuncture and acupressure techniques. In addition to cupping and heat treatments, Taichi & Qigong exercises, we seek to treat a wide range of different diseases and ailments using phytotherapy with recipes from herbal medicines.
Thanks to our university education in China, we combine traditional TCM wisdom with practical clinical experience in conventional medicine.